Tech Support Tier 2 (KCM)
- Clearwater, FL
The KCM Tier 2 Tech Support position will work alongside the Customer Success Managers and Sales Representatives to provide customer support for software issues and technical issue resolution. This position will also assist the organization’s customers and/or end-users with troubleshooting issues related to onboarding, the use of the platform and other general KCM console problems. In addition, the position will work to resolve escalated help-desk tickets that are generally more complex and require more time to resolve.
- Consult with the organization’s customers or end-users regarding the implementation and configuration of KCM console to modify it to suit the customer’s needs
- Resolve customer inquiries by using the tools provided to service the customer quickly, efficiently and thoroughly
- Document problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided.
- Work in conjunction with the Product team to provide feedback or other information needed to enhance KCM console
- Communicate directly with clients or end-users to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Work collaboratively with CSM team to quickly resolve customer’s issues
- Investigate and document technical issues and communicate any trends or patterns to the Research & Development team
- Monitor the ticketing queue to prioritize, allocate and ensure timely resolution of issue reports and change requests heavily focused on the KCM console
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the end-user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of the KCM console
- Investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to development team or clients as required
- Present technical walkthroughs to customers
- Work with the sales reps and CSMs to give demonstrations of the KCM console to the customers and/or end-users
- Attend prospect and customer meetings, supporting the KCM sales teams as the KCM GRC subject matter expert
- Discuss best practices on how to use the KCM console to customers and/or end-users
- Provide training to other team members on the KCM console
- Two-year degree preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar or related position
- Familiarity with firewall and email protocols is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top