Tech Support Performance Coach
- Clearwater, FL
The Tech Support Performance Coach is responsible for actively engaging in the coaching and direction of the Tech Support team on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will coach new and existing Support Techs, responding to immediate or severe areas that require correction or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors to be exhibited by the Support Techs.
- Conduct support ticket analyses focusing primarily on tickets that are of poor quality
- Perform quality control calls to existing customers
- Partner with the Directors of Product Support to identify and analyze areas of opportunity for Tech Support personnel and create appropriate programs to coach them to increased skill set
- Inspect support tickets for any administrative errors, or mishandling of customers, and reeducate the Tech Support employee on appropriate KnowBe4 policies and procedures that could help improve such performance.
- Coach and drill Support Techs on various skills to help them improve on areas of weakness
- Ensure Support Techs comply with company policies and procedures and coach them when any violations occur
- Listen to calls, webinars and walk-throughs with customers in order to address any skills or behaviors that do not meet the minimum expectations for Support Techs
- Collect and analyze support statistics to effectively coach the Support Techs on key points that will improve their production metrics (ie. closing tickets and handling support calls).
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 1 year experience with coaching or development or 1 year of management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent ability to work with various personalities and accomplish the same result
- Excellent skills in managing teams to get a desired result
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent stat and data analysis skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top