Tech Support Coordinator
- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Tech Support Coordinator is responsible for fielding all incoming calls, assigning support tickets and determining how to appropriate route unassigned tickets in line with the departmental processes.
- Route issue reports and change requests through help-desk systems to the appropriate Support Representative
- Ensure email requests for technical support are entered into the help-desk system and routed properly
- Resolve all issues that can be addressed quickly at this level
- Review support calendars and use messaging software to verify a Tier 1 rep’s availability in order to efficiently schedule a call for support
- Communicate directly with customers or end-users to gather details or requirements as needed to fully define issues
- 2 year degree preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- 1 year of phone customer service experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong customer service skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top