Tech Support Coordinator
- Clearwater, FL
The Tech Support Coordinator is responsible for fielding all incoming calls, assigning support tickets and determining how to appropriate route unassigned tickets in line with the departmental processes.
- Route issue reports and change requests through help-desk systems to the appropriate Support Representative
- Ensure email requests for technical support are entered into the help-desk system and routed properly
- Resolve all issues that can be addressed quickly at this level
- Review support calendars and use messaging software to verify a Tier 1 rep’s availability in order to efficiently schedule a call for support
- Communicate directly with customers or end-users to gather details or requirements as needed to fully define issues
- 2 year degree preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- 1 year of phone customer service experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong customer service skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top