- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
In this position, you will be a part of our Tech Support team; assisting the users who purchase our training and helping to get them up and running.
- Monitor and maintain issue reports and change requests through help-desk systems
- Investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to development team or clients as required
- Communicate directly with clients or end-users to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Provide other means of support to customers and team members as needed
- Excellent written and verbal skills required including proper use of grammar and spelling
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar or related position
- Two-year degree preferred
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Familiarity with firewall and email protocols is preferable
- Experience working with and debugging Active Directory issues
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top