- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Tech Support Tier 1 position will work alongside the Customer Success Managers and Sales Representatives to assist the organization’s customers and/or end-users with troubleshooting issues related to onboarding, the use of the platform and other general KMSAT console problems. This position will be first in line to resolve help-desk tickets.
- Consult with the organization’s customers or end-users regarding the implementation and configuration of KnowBe4’s products to modify it to suit the customer’s needs
- Test and configure KnowBe4’s products and modify it so that it could function in each customer’s unique environment
- Work in conjunction with the Product team to provide feedback or other information needed to enhance KnowBe4’s products
- Consult with customers for new product ideas and enhancements related to the KMSAT console
- Communicate directly with clients or end-users to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Work collaboratively with CSM team to quickly resolve customer’s issues
- Investigate and document technical issues and communicate any trends or patterns to the Research & Development team
- Monitor the ticketing queue to prioritize, allocate and ensure timely resolution of issue reports and change requests
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the end-user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of KnowBe4 products
- Investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to development team or clients as required
- Present technical walk throughs to customers
- Work with the sales reps and CSMs to give demonstrations of the KMSAT console to the customers and/or end-users
- Train customers and end-users on how to best use our training platform including the discussion of best practices to fully deploy the training to its employees
- Attend prospect and customer meetings, supporting the sales team as a KMSAT console subject matter expert
- Work in conjunction with the Product team to provide feedback or other information needed to enhance KnowBe4’s products by consulting with customers for new product ideas and enhancements related to the KMSAT console
- Two-year degree preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar or related position
- Familiarity with firewall and email protocols is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top