- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
In this position, you will be a part of our Tech Support team; assisting the users who purchase our training and helping to get them up and running.
- Monitor and maintain issue reports and change requests through help-desk systems
- Investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to development team or clients as required
- Communicate directly with clients or end-users to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Provide other means of support to customers and team members as needed
- Excellent written and verbal skills required including proper use of grammar and spelling
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar or related position
- Two-year degree preferred
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Familiarity with firewall and email protocols is preferable
- Experience working with and debugging Active Directory issues
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top