- Clearwater, FL
This internship will be fully remote, and might offer the option to work in-office or hybrid, depending on the state of COVID restrictions in Summer 2022. The intern will not be required to work in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Dates of Program: May 23 - August 12, 2022 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note that in the case we offer an in-office or hybrid internship option, the intern would be responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship. The intern will not be required to intern in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns. For more information on the internship program, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/internships.
This position will support the global tax team with tax projects, indirect and income tax returns.
- Assist with tax research projects
- Pulling data for indirect tax returns
- Assist with gathering income tax information
- Assist with quarterly tax provision
- Reconcile tax accounts
- Track project progress by information received
- Work closely with other finance teams
- Understand US sales
- Have a working understanding of US Tax
- Have a working knowledge of VAT
- Have advanced excel skills
- Learn to professionally correspond with coworkers and consultants.
- Exposure to various tax types and learning about challenges of working for a global company.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to learn new concepts
- Superior written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic Excel and Google Sheet skills
- Has completed an undergraduate or graduate tax course
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top