Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails (Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Remote positions open to the US only.
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing new and exciting products for KnowBe4’s customers, alongside other engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
- Design and develop applications in an agile development environment
- Design and develop back or front-end end solutions and APIs
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
- Collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to establish and refine requirements
- 2-5 years of experience being a professional software engineer in the specific domain.Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure
- Strong understanding of Ruby and Rails.
- Experience with modern SPA frameworks (VueJS, React, Angular)
- Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML and related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications.
- Experience with common SQL databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Built applications with current and forward-facing web standards like CSS3 and HTML5
- Used automated unit testing tools such as RSpec and Jest
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Back to top