Software Engineer in Test (SET) (Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Knowbe4's cutting edge Software Engineers in Test (SET) team is seeking a passionate software developer who wants to be part of designing industry leading implementations that range across multiple facets of quality assurance and software development. As part of the SET team, you will develop and implement highly scalable testing frameworks that meet our remarkably high standards of quality, performance, and reliability.
SET members work alongside Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, and Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure real-time production quality, user experience, and platform stability. Your day-to-day will be robust; you will have the ability to work on highly visible production projects, build frontend applications, design and implement AWS serverless solutions.
- Design and develop automation frameworks in an agile development environment
- Create and implement automation regression suites for cross-technology applications and multi-platform services
- Maintain test infrastructure stability in both production and non-production environments
- Design and maintain critical SET-AWS micro-services and infrastructure
- Identify and drive the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability
- Work with software engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ Years of software development or software engineering in test experience
- 5+ Years of professional C# experience
- 3+ Years of professional automation methodologies, tools, and practices experience
- AWS Associate Level (or higher) is desired
- Solid hands on Object-oriented Programming (OOP) experience
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and anti-patterns
- Solid hands on experience implementing dependency injection and inversion of control patterns
- Solid hands on experience implementing REST or GraphQL based micro-services
- Solid understanding of relational database structures, indexes, theories, principles, and practices
- Solid organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and ability to synthesize multiple results concurrently
- Demonstrated experience within the software industry, software test engineering concepts and processes
- Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications
- Able to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Docker
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top