Software Engineer - GO (Golang)
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
We are looking for an outstanding software engineer to work on exciting products for KnowBe4's customers. While you need to understand reasonable software security practices, you do not need to have a background in information security. Just be a great engineer, bring new ideas to the table, and ship software! You'll work together with other engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment using go (golang) to build our modern backend. Our highly collaborative teams rapidly release software in an environment where innovation is applauded, and minimizing distractions from real work is top priority.
• Design and develop GO applications in an agile development environment
• Evaluate and utilize cutting edge AWS technologies
• Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
• Collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to establish and refine requirements
• Strong understanding of GO
• Experience building commercial web applications using GO
• Experience developing in similar languages
• Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications.
• Experience with common SQL data layers such as MySQL
• Used automated unit testing tools
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Communication skills, verbal & written
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or comparable work experience)
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top