Snr. Internal SRE
- Clearwater, FL
The Snr. Internal SRE at KnowBe4 is responsible for designing, maintaining, documenting, and troubleshooting the cloud-based infrastructure. The ideal candidate will build and maintain scalable, reliable, and efficient cloud storage and systems as well as manage our cloud infrastructure.
- Build and maintain serverless-oriented architectures in AWS
- Monitor, alert and report on cloud based systems and
- Propose, design, and build internal tools
- Design, implement, and maintain AWS IAM security practices
- Identify and help reduce technical debt
- Automate infrastructure provisioning via tools such as Terraform.
- Develop core services to focus on scalability and performance
- Work with technical writers to define, capture and create best practice guides and system workflow definitions
- Architect, support, and build data pipelines
- Aid in containerizing "legacy" applications
- Assist in establishing automated QA/Testing pipelines
- Document all processes and procedures involved in cloud based infrastructure
- Provide business estimates and report status of assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent work-related experience with minimum 7+ years hands-on technical experience in a similar capacity
- 5+ years experience working with complex systems in AWS
- 3+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years experience with Docker and container orchestration
- 3+ years experience with Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or an equivalent
- Experience with infrastructure in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Excellent understanding of modern web application architecture, such as load balancing, front-end vs back-end networking
- Excellent command of at least one programming or scripting languages such as bash, PowerShell, C#, Java, Python, or C++
- Ability to quickly grasp new programming or scripting languages (such as Go, Python, and Ruby) and technologies
- An eagerness to work with the latest technologies and expand your skill set
- Able to source code quickly and efficiently with zero downtime
- Great communicator and team player
- A sense of ownership and willingness to pitch in.
- Creativity, initiative and acute attention to detail
- Any AWS Professional Certification
- ITIL certification a plus
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top