KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Please submit resume in English:
Law degree with previous/current admission to the bar is required
The Snr. Enterprise Client Relations Manager is responsible for building strategic, long lasting executive relationships within current enterprise customers and for maximizing the customer lifetime value within the assigned portfolio of our most strategic customers across Europe, The Middle East and Africa. This will be accomplished by delivering a great customer experience to senior management of the customer and maximizing the value and use of our products, as well as delivering outcomes, results, and ensuring customer’s ROI from the executive viewpoint.
- Forge and develop relationships with customer executive teams and understand their goals and objectives
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving executive customer goals and objectives
- Leverage KnowBe4 assessments
- Utilize KMSAT advanced reporting to provide insight for the executive team of the organization
- Continue to work with customers per prescribed engagement model to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products at the executive level and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customer executives to review product adoption, performance and results aligned to executive objectives, share opportunities and recommendations for additional value, provide industry perspectives and thought leadership, confirm customer satisfaction and ensure overall relationship alignment
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers
- Cultivate strong executive level customer advocates
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
- Ensure timely and tight coordination with the customer’s CSM on all interactions and proper alignment on account strategy and approach
- Ensure timely and tight coordination with the CSMs and Pricing Specialists on quotes for renewals, add-ons and upgrad
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Proven track record with relationship management of C-level executives
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- 2+ years software sales experience
- 2+ years working with channel partners
- 2+ years experience managing and growing enterprise customers across a variety of verticals within a SaaS subscription model
- Experience delivering customer value at an executive level, outcomes and results that align with customer objectives
- Experience delivering exceptional customer experiences at an executive level
"KnowBe4's data protection practices for EEA applicants is covered by the Applicant Data Protection Notice which is found at https://knowbe4.com/privacy-policy. By submitting your personal information, you agree to KnowBe4's data handling practices and confirm that you have reviewed the Applicant Data Protection Notice."
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.