Snr. Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Clearwater, FL
The Snr. Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will lead the FP&A team and is responsible for providing oversight and analytical support for key strategies and initiatives. Leads creation of complex financial and strategic models and analysis, and recommends solutions to the business.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior management with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the organization’s businesses
- Partner with cross functional business owners and International managers to facilitate the planning and reporting processes and align their business goals with the company goals
- Lead the global annual budgeting process, financial planning and monthly reforecasting
- Build and maintain growth and strategic model for the organization including the 5 yr Plan
- Responsible for ensuring that the validity of the models in the planning tool
- Review and/or create Capital Expenditures (CapEx) proposals, evaluate Return on Investment (ROI), and make recommendations regarding the commitment of capital
- Work with M&A team and/or Accounting to integrate and align new businesses and/or acquisitions
- Partner with business functional teams to drive strategy and efficiencies
- Perform ad-hoc requests and projects to support operational and strategic business decisions as needed
- Lead and develop staff to meet functional goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field required
- Master’s degree in Finance or an MBA preferred
- 10 years of progressive experience in an FP&A role or Corporate Finance
- CFA and/or CPA preferred
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Practical knowledge of GAAP and finance concepts such as NPV, IRR, DCF, etc.
- Proficiency with Excel (including modeling, Pivots, and vba), PowerPoint and ThinkCell
- Previous work with Host Analytics or similar budgeting and reporting tool preferred (Adaptive, Hyperion)
- Experience with International reporting a plus
- Experience in SaaS industry a plus
- Extensive experience joining and manipulating different sets of data to perform analysis and validate and summarize data accurately
- Ability to structure and develop complex financial analyses
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top