SMB Sales Intern
- Clearwater, FL
This internship will be fully remote, and might offer the option to work in-office or hybrid, depending on the state of COVID restrictions in Summer 2022. The intern will not be required to work in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Dates of Program: May 23 - August 12, 2022 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note that in the case we offer an in-office or hybrid internship option, the intern would be responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship. The intern will not be required to intern in-office or hybrid, as the remote option will always be available.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns. For more information on the internship program, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/internships.
As a Sales Intern at KnowBe4, you’ll see business through the lens of the provider of the world's largest integrated new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform as you grow your knowledge of KnowBe4’s products, systems, business operations, and sales strategies. The sales internship program will give aspiring sales professionals exposure to real strategies and techniques applied in a working sales organization. The individual selected will be exposed to real sales cycles, sit in on a sales manager meeting, and get hands-on experience effectively prospecting.
- Support the sales team in the day to day sales activities by performing set administrative tasks that will free up time for our sales team and allow them to remain focused on their customers and maximizing their effective selling time
- Complete training on prospecting and successfully convert prospects to interest and handoff to sales team
- Observe at least 3 demos of sales calls with prospective customers
- Shadow KnowBe4 sellers from varying levels of tenure
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the KnowBe4 business model better
- Work collaboratively with SMB sales leadership and team of sales representatives to observe a deal through the entire sales cycle
- Learn sales cycle and how to forecast a sale
- Get a full understanding of the SMB Roadmap to Success
- Complete a successful sales handoff from prospecting efforts
- Apply negotiating skills effectively
- Translate classroom experience into practical application during the internship
- Attend all scheduled professional development events for the intern program
- On the job training to learn the best business practices related to prospecting and sales
- Time with inspiring sales leaders who are committed to providing on-going training & mentoring
- Sales training at the beginning of the internship
- Good verbal communication
- Driven and results oriented
- Must be a Junior or Senior candidate
- Major in Marketing, Communications, or Business Management/Administration
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top