Senior Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails (Remote)
- São Paulo, Brazil
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in São Paulo, Brazil, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/sao-paulo
- Design and develop applications in an agile development environment
- Design and develop back or front-end end solutions and APIs
- Develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves high-level business goals
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
- Collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to establish and refine technical requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain quality standards for developing products
- Contribute inventions, new designs and techniques regarded as exceptional advances in the internal community
- Apply advanced principles, theories and concepts to a wide variety of technical issues and projects.
- Act as an advisor to management and/or customers on advanced technical, research and/or development programs
- Assume the role of Architect for the projects assigned
- Frequently collaborate with senior management and/or major customers
- BS or equivalent plus 8+ years’ experience.
- MS or equivalent plus 3+ years’ experience.
- Ph.D. or equivalent plus 2+years’ experience.
- Architectural-level understanding of Ruby on Rails framework (RoR)
- Strong experience building commercial applications using RoR
- Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications.
- Experience with common SQL data layers such as MySQL
- Built applications with current and forward-facing web standards like CSS3 and HTML5
- Use automated unit testing tools
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top