Senior Software Engineer (Front End) (Position located in Brazil)
- São Paulo, Brazil
Please submit resume in English.
***This position can be fully remote***
El Pescador is an independent subsidiary of KnowBe4, Inc., the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. El Pescador will be the first company in Brazil to introduce simulated phishing as a way to help manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Its primary focus will be research and expansion into the Brazilian market.The atmosphere has a start-up feel but with the power and backing of a multinational company.
The Senior Front End Software Engineer is responsible for developing new and exciting products for KnowBe4’s customers, alongside other engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
- Design and develop applications in an Agile development environment
- Design and develop front-end end solutions
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
- Collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to establish and refine technical requirements
- Maintain quality standards for developing products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 8+ years of programming work experience
- MS or equivalent plus 3+ years of programming work experience
- Strong understanding of Typescript
- Experience designing applications using declarative frameworks like VueJS, React, SwiftUI
- An eagerness to work with the latest technologies and expand your skill set
- Able to ship code quickly and efficiently
- Creativity, initiative and acute attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Portuguese.
- Able to leverage structured formats like JSON, YAML, XML and related technologies to build scalable, testable RESTful applications
- Built applications with current and forward-facing web standards like CSS3 and HTML5
- Effective communication skills with the ability to influence/collaborate with multiple teams to ensure there is no delay in new releases forecasted on the product roadmap
- Ability to quickly grasp new languages (Golang, Python, C#, Java)
- Has used automated unit testing tools
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top