Senior Sales Support Specialist (Position located in Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo, Japan
Please submit resume in English.
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
A Senior Sales Support Specialist position has three responsibilities:
- Support sales in demo calls doing Sales Engineer functions
- Support existing customer onboarding and getting their platform deployed, functioning as a “CSM”(Customer Success Manager), and
- Incidental tech support questions from customers.
This position straddles both Sales and Support and will be broken out later in separate functions when the organization grows. This is a position that is specifically for KnowBe4 subsidiaries in their early stage of growth, or acquisitions that are ramping up the KnowBe4 platform sales.
- Communicate directly with customers and step them through the platform. Also gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Work with sales reps and customer to conduct Proof Of Concept tests
- Manage relationships with new customers including handling the onboarding process and gaining an understanding of each new customer’s business objectives, and a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives through successful KnowBe4 adoption including but not limited to advising customers on the implementation of training and phishing campaigns, with the goal of driving customer retention and identifying opportunities for growth (ie. upgrades, renewals, etc.)
- Establish a foundation for success with each new account through strategic onboarding processes including account configuration, product and best practices training, end-user awareness campaigns, and other change management activities.
- Satisfactorily resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
- Work alongside the Sales team to implement and manage technical proof-of-concepts (POCs) for prospective customers
- Address technical issues that are impeding the closing of sales opportunities.
- Investigate and document technical issues and communicate findings to development team or clients as required
- Apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the end-user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of KnowBe4 products
- Train prospects, customers and end-users on how to best use our training platform including the discussion of best practices to fully deploy the training to its employees
- Work in conjunction with the Product team to provide feedback or other information needed to enhance KnowBe4’s products by consulting with customers for new product ideas and enhancements related to the KMSAT console
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the KMSAT console.
- Associate’s Degree, technical degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar or related position
- SaaS/IT experience is a plus
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Familiarity with firewall and email protocols is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and Gmail preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls and email
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top