Senior Director of Financial Systems
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 27th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Sr. Director of Financial Systems will influence KnowBe4’s executive team and leverage his or her deep financial and technical experience to create plans and implement initiatives across organization boundaries that support our future business growth and scalability in the Financial Systems Area. This person will also be responsible for the creation and rapid improvement of financial systems and processes supporting our Finance and Accounting functions. In addition, he or she will work closely with business partners to understand business impact initiatives, establish priorities, align development resources and schedules to ensure predictable, high quality deliveries.
- Manage the Financial System automation roadmap, driving accountability across key stakeholders in Technology and Finance functions (CFO, Accounting, FP&A, Sales Operations, Tax and Treasury), from idea through implementation
- Define and manage key metrics in order to measure business impact initiatives and delivery against business value cases.
- Educate stakeholders on automation capabilities and future opportunities
- Collaborate and discuss strategy with the greater business systems team for standardization and applicability of solutions
- Implement Process Automation communication plan to ensure all requesters/stakeholders are updated on status of program success including risks and remediation plan
- Problem solve issues that arise during development, collaborating with stakeholders to resolve such issues, and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Define the evolving future state of process automation products and services as it relates to Financial Systems, focusing on deployments that deliver strong business value in the shortest amount of time
- Facilitate story mapping, user story and acceptance criteria writing
- Drive key decisions with the appropriate governing bodies on project scope, budget, staffing, interdependencies and timing
- Establish and lead effective programs and project teams demonstrating exceptional program/project management.
- Drive robust frameworks and methods to understand current state of , identify gaps/propose improvements, evaluate solution alternatives, prioritize requirements, identify and design to-be future state, and drive consensus to achieve agreed set of requirements.
- Resolve issues that arise across financial systems projects, keeping in mind potential impacts to the program timelines and to other programs/projects.
- MBA degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Accounting CPA, CA)
- 15 years of experience in finance systems (ERP platforms), finance business processes and organization structure/operating models across core finance functions
- 6+ years of ERP platform experience (NetSuite) Deep experience and expertise translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact systems
- Track record of success leading large scale finance transformation organizational efforts with teams inside and outside of finance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Experience in front-to-back program/project management, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Change Management leading cross-functional initiatives
- Extensive technical and operational knowledge of NetSuite
- Demonstrable success implementing and supporting large scale enterprise applications especially ERP and Billing Solutions
- Passion for documentation including diagrams, standards, and project papers
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge
- Deep understanding of common concepts, methodologies, and technologies that support integration of complex systems including restful APIs, Enterprise Service Bus, etc. Good communication and project management skills, shown experience delivering large scale, complex projects
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google suite knowledge
- Basic Data Analysis experience with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A deep understanding of business processes and requirements
- System implementation and system integration experience
- NetSuite Certification a Plus
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top