Senior DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer
- Clearwater, FL
The Senior DevOps Engineer at KnowBe4 is responsible for designing and automating the cloud infrastructure process. More specifically, he or she will build scalable, reliable, and efficient systems, manage our infrastructure with code, and oversee the automation processes. In addition, he or she will be charged with reviewing, analyzing, and recommending solutions and tools to improve the software deployment efforts and to protect, provide for, and progress the software and systems behind all of KnowBe4 services, with an ever-watchful eye on its availability, latency, performance, and capacity.
- Learn, maintain, and improve our existing deployment, monitoring, and alerting systems
- Improving deployment, testing, monitoring, and operational tools and processes
- Ensure compliance requirements related to deployments
- Work alongside other engineers that are responsible for the overall strategy, architecture and design of the enterprise cloud to drive the implementation, development, and documentation of our products within the cloud.
- Assist with finding deficiencies in our current applications and infrastructure and correcting them
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years experience working with complex systems in AWS
- 3+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years experience with Docker and container orchestration
- 5+ years experience with Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, or an equivalent
- Experience with infrastructure in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Excellent understanding of modern web application architecture, such as load balancing, front-end vs back-end networking
- Excellent command of at least one programming or scripting languages such as bash, PowerShell, C#, Java, Python, or C++
- Ability to quickly grasp new programming or scripting languages (such as Go, Python, and Ruby) and technologies
- An eagerness to work with the latest technologies and expand your skill set
- Able to source code quickly and efficiently with zero downtime
- Great communicator and team player
- A sense of ownership and willingness to pitch in.
- Creativity, initiative and acute attention to detail
- Any AWS certification at Professional Level
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top