Security Culture Research Assistant (Position located in Oslo, Norway)
- Oslo, Norway
The Security Culture Research Assistant will perform basic research and statistical analysis to provide quantitative and qualitative support to the researchers. The research assistant will perform a wide variety of tasks to help the CLTRe research team perform their tasks. CLTRe AS is the KnowBe4 Research Arm, with its main location in Oslo, Norway.
- Use established quantitative and qualitative analytical models to analyze security culture
- Create, validate, and test the assumptions related to the improvement of the security culture
- Document results in internal and external research papers and reports as requested
- Prepare and maintain cohorts, benchmarks, and comparison tables for the organization
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, presentations, notes and documents as required
- Develop and update as needed standard procedures for research
- Assist our team members with other administrative tasks as required
- Bachelor degree in social science field required
- Experience with writing skills
- Experience with quantitative social science methodology
- Experience from assisting team members
- Knowledge of statistical software (SPSS, Stata or R)
- Detail oriented with the ability to identify anomalies in data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient with statistical analysis
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Team player
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
KnowBe4's data protection practices for EEA applicants is covered by the Applicant Data Protection Notice which is found at https://knowbe4.com/privacy-policy. By submitting your personal information, you agree to KnowBe4's data handling practices and confirm that you have reviewed the Applicant Data Protection Notice.
Back to top