Security Awareness Risk Manager
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
Implements and manages internal security and privacy awareness training and exercises. Monitors and reports on the effectiveness of internal awareness efforts.
- Create and manage ongoing security and privacy training and awareness exercises
- Ensure necessary training is completed by all staff to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Measure effectiveness of awareness tools such as the Phish Alert Button and the Email Exposure Check
- Conduct custom social engineering exercises
- Monitor social networks and the internet for indicators of compromise and risky information disclosures
- Works with multiple business units to ensure security policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Some college in relevant field or experience in security awareness practices.
- Basic knowledge of IT and Security
- Advanced knowledge of the KMSAT platform.
- Ability to program basic HTML (create custom phishing templates)
- Knowledge of KnowBe4 tools such as PAB and EEC
- Understanding of advanced data gathering/searching on the internet
- Interested in scripting and programming
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Interest in cyber security
- Must motivate employees to complete training
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top