- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Salesforce Administrator will be involved with the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployments. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day execution, configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Operate and administer Salesforce.com and related services
- Handle administrative functions including workflows, process builders, flows, dashboards, reports, and various system configurations
- Perform installed package and integration upgrades as needed
- Assess operational risks and propose technical solutions that will meet service expectations
- Define and implement focused monitoring and analysis to further enhance the environment
- Field internal requests or issues from team members; assess common challenges of users; and then devise and implement solutions, automated processes, or documented procedures
- Develop, test, review, debug, document, enhance and integrate components to ensure that systems meet functional requirements and business needs
- Provide ongoing maintenance of applications and systems, working with key members to complete projects and troubleshoot issues. Evaluate and follow through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated
- Collaborate with Internal IT and InfoSec departments to ensure application performance, security and availability expectations are met
- Collaborate with stakeholders on gathering project requirements, subsequent build, and rollout
- Review work of the junior administrator(s), as well as the database manager(s) to ensure the quality of Salesforce, and its data
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ Years Experience as a Salesforce Administrator for the Sales Cloud
- 2+ Years Experience with Database Data Management
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Salesforce workflow, flow, process builder, report, dashboard, and other configuration skills
- Salesforce dataloader
- SLDC/Copado experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201 or ADM211), a plus
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top