Sales Representative SMB (Position located in Berlin, Germany)
KnowBe4 is one of the world’s fastest growing companies in the information security sector. Based in Florida, USA, KnowBe4 has been on a successful course for eight years.
Over 18,000 companies have decided to use the KnowBe4 security awareness & simulate phishing platform and are now mobilizing their end users to create a last line of defense in guarding against cyber risks.
KnowBe4 not only has the world’s largest library for security awareness training courses, but also offers the tools, services and analytics required for the successful implementation of an effective human firewall.
exploqii - A knowbe4 company – has been a 100% subsidiary in the company’s worldwide organization since May 2018. From our head office in Berlin, we manage sales, marketing and customer service activities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Our cybersecurity products are unique and offer excellent career opportunities for professionals who want to be at the cutting edge – now and in future.
To reinforce our rapidly expanding team in Europe, we are looking for you for our head office in Berlin – start date ASAP.
Your task in inside sales will be to acquire new customers – especially in the medium-sized enterprise segment (up to 1,000 employees). You will be responsible for online presentations and telephone contact with decision-makers and heads of relevant departments, introducing them to the KnowBe4 Security Awareness Platform and the associated tools and content.
You can expect above-average earnings thanks to a success-orientated pay structure.
Onboarding will take place in Florida, in the form of a two-week training session.
- Consulting-orientated sales approach - KnowBe4 expert for our customers
- Meeting and exceeding specified sales targets
- Acquisition of new end customers and partners within the sales function
- Use of SalesForce as a workflow tool for successfully processing leads, opportunities and quotes
- Systematic work habits, self-organization and clear, concise reporting
- Several years of sales experience - ideally in the IT security and/or IT or cloud services sector(s)
- Documented sales success - Top Performer
- Experience with SalesForce preferable
- Proficiency in German and English
- Enthusiasm about working in a proven team with a variety of personalities
If you’re interested, contact us – or even better, send a meaningful application to us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
"KnowBe4's data protection practices for EEA applicants is covered by the Applicant Data Protection Notice which is found at https://knowbe4.com/privacy-policy. By submitting your personal information, you agree to KnowBe4's data handling practices and confirm that you have reviewed the Applicant Data Protection Notice."
Meet Some of KnowBe4's Employees
GenellsCustomer Success Manager
Genells works with KnowBe4 customers on a daily basis, helping them understand their console and implement their security awareness training program.
Back to top