KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Sales Performance Coach will act as a sales expert and partner with sales representatives in the assigned territory to help assess, measure and enhance the performance of sales generating activities. In addition, this position is responsible for training, mentoring and coaching the sales representatives to ensure these teams are stronger and more effective.
- Partner with the sales leadership team to identify and analyze opportunities of revenue generation for KnowBe4’s products and/or services in support of its global business goals and monitor the sales representatives’ overall effectiveness throughout the sales process
- Perform on the job training for sales representatives and in his or her assigned territory by drilling the sales process and providing additional training resources and assistance as needed
- Consult, train, mentor and coach sales representatives in the assigned territory in areas that include revenue generation performance issues and overall sales effectiveness.
- Monitor the statistics for sales representatives in his or her assigned territory to identify any red flags affecting their performance, and recommend techniques that could help improve such performance.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure sales representatives adhere to KnowBe4’s established sales policies and procedures
- Inspect pipelines and accounts for any administrative errors, or mishandling of customer accounts, and recommend techniques that could help improve such performance.
- Monitor and analyze customer accounts that have not been onboarded in the past 90 days or renewals that have gone dark
- Listen in on demonstration phone calls or webinars and identify areas of improvement for each individual sales representatives, create coaching plans as needed.
- Conduct Workshops, webinars and/or seminars in the area when needed
- Work in coordination with the sales leadership team and Growth to implement and successfully execute training programs developed by the CGO
- Identify lost sales opportunities and work in coordination with the sales representative to employ sales techniques that can recover the opportunity.
- High School Diploma or GED required, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of one year of proven work experience in training, coaching or mentorship
- A minimum of 2 years of outbound B2B sales experience (cold calling experience a plus)
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to find the root cause of a why a sales rep may be struggling
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Strong skills in working with people
- Strong skills in developing plans and drills to help sales reps
- Strong overall sales knowledge (closing, prospecting, etc)
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, an employee stock purchase program, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.