- Clearwater, FL
Dates of Program: May 25 - August 13, 2021 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note the intern is responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the internship.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns will be able to participate in company-wide activities and events such as yoga, dance lessons, an employee mingle and end of the month lunches. Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns.
As a Sales Intern at KnowBe4, you’ll see business through the lens of the provider of the world's largest integrated new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform as you grow your knowledge of KnowBe4’s products, systems, business operations, and sales strategies. The sales internship program will give aspiring sales professionals exposure to real strategies and techniques applied in a working sales organization. They will be exposed to real sales cycles, sit in on a sales manager meeting, and get hands-on experience effectively prospecting.
- Support the sales team in the day to day sales activities by performing set administrative tasks that will free up time for our sales team and allow them to remain focused on their customers and maximizing their effective selling time
- Complete training on prospecting and successfully convert prospects to interest and handoff to sales team
- Observe at least 3 demos of sales calls with prospective customers
- Shadow KnowBe4 sellers from varying levels of tenure
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the KnowBe4 business model better
- Work collaboratively with SMB sales leadership and team of sales representatives to observe a deal through the entire sales cycle
- Learn sales cycle and how to forecast a sale
- Get a full understanding of the SMB Roadmap to Success
- Complete a successful sales handoff from prospecting efforts
- Apply negotiating skills effectively
- Translate classroom experience into practical application during the internship
- Attend all scheduled professional development events for the intern program
- On the job training to learn the best business practices related to prospecting and sales
- Time with inspiring sales leaders who are committed to providing on-going training & mentoring
- One month of sales training at the beginning of the internship and ongoing training
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Driven and results oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior at a college or university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Management/Administration
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top