Sales Engineer Manager
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 27th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Sales Engineer Manager is responsible for training and managing the activities of Sales Engineers. This includes scheduling, coaching and reviewing job contributions. This position will also ensure processes and company policies are properly enforced.
- Provides recommendations regarding hiring, promotion, discipline, and firing to which the Company gives significant weight.
- Works directly with SE staff and current prospects to assist the Sales team with the successful procurement of sales
- Ensure processes are being followed in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the presales support cycle
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing to sales engineering support information and documentation
- Provides technical leadership to the SE staff
- Identify trends that delay the sales cycle when Sales is attempting to engage SE support for current prospects
- Communicate job expectations to the SE team
- Review ticket quality and ensure ticket handling processes are followed correctly
- 2 year degree preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Technical capacity
- Collaborative and team work skills
- Problem solving analysis skills
- Customer/client focused
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top