Sales Development Representative
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for reaching out to prospects, qualifying them and passing interested prospects to the Enterprise sales team.
- Reach out via phone and/or email to those prospects who have downloaded whitepapers
- Gauge the interest of prospects to qualify them as potential customers
- Pass the leads to the Enterprise sales team
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field a plus
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Friendly phone voice
- “Pleasantly persistent” as it can take multiple tries to reach a prospect
- Ability to leave a message and sound interested
- Must be highly organized and results-oriented
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top