Sales Development Representative
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You'll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their security issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
Primary Function: Based on exciting new 'Sales 2.0' prospecting techniques with a focus on mutual business fit, research and consultative discussion, create highly relevant sales opportunities for the closing team.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: IT solutions, cybersecurity, computer networking or antivirus/anti-malware.
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You are street smart
- Do it right the first time, do it fast and have fun while you are doing it
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top