Sales Administrator Tier 1
- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Sales Administrator Tier 1 position is responsible for processing sales leads, answering sales-related inquiries from prospective customers (and routing them appropriately) and other administrative projects as needed. In addition, this position is responsible for investigating and resolving Tier 1 lead routing errors from the LeanData system.
- Clean the sales leads obtained through lead generation activities (which include but are not limited to: researching company and updating the relevant information in the CRM)
- Add sales leads into our marketing and sales systems
- Process sales leads and route them to the appropriate sales team as needed
- Review lead routing errors for Tier 1 cases in LeanData
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers and prospects; and route the calls accordingly.
- High school diploma or GED
- General computer skills and working knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top