- Clearwater, FL
*****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The SalesAdministrator is responsible for assigning new customers to the appropriate CSMs. In addition, this position will handle several administrative tasks in Salesforce.com, including but not limited to converting leads, creating opportunities, and transferring leads.
- Distribute new and renewal accounts, opportunities, and tasks to CSMs
- Create and edit accounts and tasks
- Monitor reporting as needed by CSM management and team
- Shut down expired customer consoles
- Handle customer requests for some free tools, including Email Exposure Checks
- Assist with reports
- Forward customer inquiries to the designated CSMs
- Work with Sales Admin to confirm existing child customers
- Upload webinar attendees and questions to spreadsheet
- Complete requests to add or remove console admins
- Create, convert, and merge leads and contacts
- Route CSM referrals
- Answer and route phone calls from customers to CSMs
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top