Sales Administrative Assistant
- Clearwater, FL
The Sales Administrator position is responsible for processing sales leads, answering sales-related inquiries from prospective customers (and routing them appropriately) and other administrative projects as needed. In addition, this position is responsible for investigating and resolving Tier 1 lead routing errors from the LeanData system.
- Clean the sales leads obtained through lead generation activities (which include but are not limited to: researching company and updating the relevant information in the CRM)
- Add sales leads into our marketing and sales systems
- Process sales leads and route them to the appropriate sales team as needed
- Review lead routing errors for Tier 1 cases in LeanData
- High school diploma or GED
- General computer skills and working knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top