Regional Sales Director
- Clearwater, FL
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for managing a team of Regional Accounts Managers and maximizing all sales opportunities in an assigned territory. More specifically, this position will ensure that subordinates are meeting and/or exceeding their monthly sales quota by targeting new business as well as reactivating dark (lapsed) customer accounts. In addition, this position will work to employ best in class sales techniques to ensure the sales team delivers on its revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provide genuine recommendations as to the hiring, firing, disciplining, and promoting of subordinate employees to which the organizations gives significant weight
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of 5-9 Regional Account Managers to develop a strong team of world class sales professionals
- Monitor the statistics for the Regional Account Managers within the assigned territory
- Maintain an accurate pipeline for your team and conduct weekly pipeline reviews with all of your Regional Account Managers to ensure forecast accuracy and sales goal achievement
- Coach and support the Regional Account Managers by assisting with closing deals by tags, handling customer objections, and reactivating dark deals
- Maintain accurate reporting and pipeline management
- Prioritize workload and direct the activities of Regional Account Managers
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest training and/or disciplinary actions to increase production
- Be an expert on closing, negotiating, prospecting and other sales techniques that are necessary to be a top performer and consistently achieve sales quota
- Handle day to day needs of the sales team they manage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- 2+ years management experience
- Saas sales background preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Leadership skills required
- Mastery of closing techniques, discovery questions, prospecting, building rapport and other key elements of the sales cycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top