Regional Sales Director
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide in the USA by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 26th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for managing a team of 5-9 Regional Account Managers and ensuring that they exceed $27,500 in monthly sales on a consistent basis and that the territory they manage delivers its revenue goal for the month, quarter and year.
- Provide input as to the hire, fire, discipline and promotion of subordinate employees to which the company gives significant weight
- Maintain sub-stats needed to obtain 100% revenue goal and 80% of reps to quota
- Coach and support their sales team
- Be an expert on closing, negotiating, prospecting and other key elements that are necessary to be a top performer
- Deliver personal production to contribute to the team’s success
- Exemplify the values and mission of KnowBe4
- Handle day to day needs of the sales team they manage
- Maintain an accurate pipeline for your team and conduct weekly pipeline reviews with all of your Regional Account Managers
- 2+ years management experience
- Saas sales background preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Leadership skills required
- Mastery of closing techniques, discovery questions, prospecting, building rapport and other key elements of the sales cycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top