Regional Enterprise Account Manager- Brazil (Position located in Brazil)
- São Paulo, Brazil
Please submit resume in English.
El Pescador is an independent subsidiary of KnowBe4, Inc., the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. El Pescador will be the first company in Brazil to introduce simulated phishing as a way to help manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Its primary focus will be research and expansion into the Brazilian market.
The Regional Enterprise Account Manager - Brazil is responsible for managing all customer accounts in an assigned territory and maximizing sales opportunities within those accounts. More specifically, this position will be charged with promoting and selling KnowBe4’s products and associated services to large enterprise organizations with 1000+ employees, across the assigned territory with the objective to achieve and exceed the monthly sales quota. This can be achieved by targeting new business as well as reactivating dark or lapsed customer accounts.
- Promote and sell KnowBe4’s range of products and services
- Identify and close net new customers in the assigned territory
- Build and maintain pipeline of potential customers by developing and managing relationships with prospects
- Forecast new business prospects that result in successful customer relationships and sales
- Identify key decision makers while developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, networking, and high-level prospecting.
- Articulate the value proposition of KnowBe4’s products and help the customer understand how it will improve their business’s security awareness training and security overall.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas and/or targets
- Be well versed in KnowBe4’s product offerings and promote the products and services at trade shows as requested
- Follow up on marketing leads to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Act strategically in offering free templates or negotiating discounted pricing, in line with established policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and thorough records for customer calls, emails, notes, tasks, demos and other relevant information in compliance with the Administration Policy
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proven track record in sales
- 3+ years selling software to small, medium and large enterprises
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce and Gmail
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Portuguese
- Stats driven business professional
- Motivated, energetic self-starter
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Network or Security certification is a plus
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top