Regional Enterprise Account Manager
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
As a Regional Enterprise Account Manager, you will run online demos of the KnowBe4's Security Awareness Training Platform and successfully sell our value proposition. Prospective clients will consist of businesses with at least 1,000 employees.
This role is an inside sales position in our headquarters located in downtown Clearwater, FL.
In this role, you will need to:
- Become an expert in identifying the challenges our prospective clients face, which can be addressed with our security awareness training
- Close new business consistently at or above quota
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document your interactions
- Serve as an enthusiast for KnowBe4's products
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance our company's values, culture and vision for the future
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (Over Quota, President's Club and/or results that would put you in the top 10% of your peers) selling to enterprise sized businesses
- Selling a SaaS solution or security related products a plus
- Multiple years of experience successfully selling enterprise solutions
- Self-starter; motivated; energetic; you can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives
- A strong work ethic
- Experience managing your sales quotas and your pipeline
- Strong communication, collaborative and team working skills are critical
- Excellent writing skills required including proper use of grammar and spelling
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Apps and Gmail
- Energy, passion, humor, compassion and enthusiasm
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top