Regional Account Manager (Position located in Singapore)
Please submit your resume in English.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Singapore, visit the following links.
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/singapore
The Regional Account Manager position is responsible for managing the customer accounts in their assigned territory and maximizing all sales opportunities within those accounts. More specifically, this position will be charged with promoting and selling KnowBe4’s products and services to small and medium sized businesses (organizations with 101 - 999 employees), with the objective to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota. This can be achieved by targeting new business as well as reactivating dark (lapsed) customer accounts.
- Promote and sell KnowBe4’s range of products and services
- Identify and close net new customers in the assigned territory
- Build and maintain pipeline of potential customers by developing and managing relationships with prospects
- Forecast new business prospects that result in successful client relationships and sales
- Identify key decision makers while developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, networking and high-level prospecting
- Articulate the value proposition of KnowBe4’s products and help the customer understand how it will improve their business’s security awareness training (and security overall)
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas and/or targets established by KnowBe4
- Be well versed in KnowBe4’s product offerings and promote the products and services at trade shows as requested
- Follow up on marketing leads to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Act strategically in offering free templates or negotiating discounted pricing, in line with established policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and thorough records for customer calls, emails, notes, tasks, demos and other relevant information in compliance with the Administration Policy
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proven track record in sales
- 3 years selling software to Small Medium Enterprise
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce and Gmail
- Network or Security Plus preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Stats driven business professional
- Motivated, energetic self-starter
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top