Regional Account Manager (Position located in Melbourne, Australia)
- Melbourne, Australia
KnowBe4 is one of the world’s fastest growing companies in the information security sector. Based in Florida, USA, KnowBe4 has been on a successful course for eight years.
Over 29,000 organizations have decided to use the KnowBe4 security awareness & simulate phishing platform and are now mobilizing their end users to create a last line of defense in guarding against cyber risks.
KnowBe4 not only has the world’s largest library for security awareness training courses, but also offers the tools, services and analytics required for the successful implementation of an effective human firewall.
Our cybersecurity products are unique and offer excellent career opportunities for professionals who want to be at the cutting edge – now and in future.
To reinforce our rapidly expanding team in Australia, we are looking for you for our head office in Melbourne– start date ASAP.
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Regional Account Manager - ANZ position is responsible for managing the customer accounts in his or her assigned territory and maximizing all sales opportunities within those accounts. More specifically, he or she will be charged with promoting and selling KnowBe4’s products and services to small and medium sized businesses (organizations with 101 - 999 employees), across ANZ with the objective to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota. This can be achieved by targeting new business as well as reactivating dark (lapsed) customer accounts.
- Promote and sell KnowBe4’s range of products and services
- Identify and close net new customers in the assigned territory
- Build and maintain pipeline of potential customers by developing and managing relationships with prospects
- Forecast new business prospects that result in successful client relationships and sales
- Identify key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, networking and high-level prospecting.
- Articulate the value proposition of KnowBe4’s products and help the customer understand how it will improve their business’s security awareness training (and security overall).
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas and/or targets
- Be well versed in KnowBe4’s product offerings and promote the products and services at trade shows as requested
- Follow up on marketing leads to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Act strategically in offering free templates or negotiating discounted pricing, in line with established policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- 3 years selling software to Small Medium Enterprise preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience in a business to business environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Gmail
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Stats driven business professional
- Enthusiastic, motivated, energetic self-starter
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- High degree of personal accountability
- Strong presentation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Network or Security a plus
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top