Recruitment Marketing Intern
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
KnowBe4's Summer 2019 Interns participate in company-wide activities and events such as Yoga Wednesdays, a Family Mingle and End-of-the-Month Lunches. Interns also participate in Ask Me Anything sessions with senior executives and the CEO of the organization. Interns receive company training, onboarding and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns also engage in team building activities and intern socials and participate in other fun opportunities and experiences.
As a Recruitment Marketing Intern in the Human Resources department, you will assist the Director of Talent Outreach on various areas of recruitment marketing in order to help us attract top talent to our organization. You will be focused on creating content for social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) and our HR blog. You will also use analytics and reporting to gain feedback from social media and create strategies to optimize reach, amongst other functions.
- Take pictures and videos of employees, events, activities and office space to be developed into content for social media channels
- Update Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts with current and relevant photos, video and other content from company activities and events
- Grow online social media networks by increasing fan base and interactions
- Use Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the company Facebook page
- Use Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company Twitter page
- Review data on the performance of social media platforms and adjust plans and strategies to optimize reach
- Create a story inventory with real stories from employees to make working at the company "come alive"
- Create content for the HR blog to showcase our fun and exciting company culture
- Increase traffic to social media channels
- Research and update events calendar to include upcoming conferences, career fairs, hackathons, community events and meetup groups
- Update Glassdoor page with up-to-date content including photos, awards, perks, job openings, etc.
- Come up with creative ways to showcase our unique, fun culture online
- Learn how to create effective social media content
- Learn how to use analytics and reporting to analyze data and adapt social media strategies accordingly
- Learn how to write effective blog articles
- Learn how to use various tools related to recruitment marketing
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Good computer skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to edit copy to contain correct grammar and punctuation
- Ability to analyze data to determine trends
- Ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Skilled with the Google Suite of Products
- Persuasive communication skills
- Strong team player
- Likes to have fun while working hard
- Upcoming junior or senior undergraduate student or graduate student
- Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field preferred
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top