Quality Assurance Salesforce Engineer
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 26th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Quality Assurance (QA) Salesforce engineer must understand all facets for software development life cycle (SDLC), project and/or program management, and best practices in quality assurance including: smoke testing, functional testing, stress testing, test automation and setting up a best in class testing process and organization. He/she will need to assess the organization and make recommendations.
- Test all Salesforce managed package updates prior to deployment in production
- Assist configuration and operation teams by testing new automation both declarative and code, as well as new business processes to ensure there are no conflicts and/or unintended results
- Review of new functionality and testing of Salesforce quarterly updates in a sandbox environment prior to release dates
- Create and maintain system testing procedures that may include UAT
- Support the Manager of Salesforce Configuration by reporting any issues found in testing as well as reporting these issues to the appropriate administrator and/or developer
- Support enterprise and auxiliary applications that exist within the Salesforce environment, including but not limited to Adobe Sign, Avalara, LeanData, Docuphase by testing significant changes to functionality or process
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 Years of Salesforce.com QA experience
- Understand Software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches in a cloud-based software company with both short and long release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Expert understanding of software development cycle models, specifically Agile/Scrum
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, good communication skills, and a desire to improve processes.
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
- Project Management a plus
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top