Project Coordinator to the SVP of Engineering
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Executive Assistant to the SVP of Engineering will handle everyday tasks that support the Research and Development department. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to flex between different tasks throughout the day, follow through with assigned projects and operate with exceptional organizational skills. The individual in this position must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing and anticipating leadership needs.
- Schedule calls and meetings on behalf of SVP of Engineering
- Manage 80+ vendor subscriptions
- Manage and track department’s training
- Create processes in coordination with Growth to ensure smooth workflows among the Research and Development team, as necessary
- Assist with department budget planning
- Coordinate virtual employee engagement events
- Create reports and analytics for department
- Anticipate leadership needs and proactively solve problems and/or independently handle issues as necessary
- Be familiar with organization structure and interdepartmental lines and communication so as to carry out tasks organizationally
- Other administrative projects and duties, as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Proficient with G-suite Products (Gmail, Google Docs, Excel etc.)
- Experience with Zoom as a peer-to-peer communication platform
- Experience with Slack, a plus
- Experience with Concur, a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior verbal and communication skills
- Ability to learn programs and processes quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- Team oriented with strong collaborative skills
- Ability to work independently
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top