Project Coordinator to SVP International and Global Channel Sales
- Clearwater, FL
The Project Coordinator to the SVP International Sales and Global Channel Sales is responsible for providing full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the SVP International and Global Channel Sales to ensure the smooth management of day to day affairs, ensuring SVP’s most effective use of time, as well as provide project support and coordination globally. In addition, this position will handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner and take initiative as appropriate especially in the SVP’s absence.
- Manage SVP International Sales and Global Channel Sales’ calendar and schedule meetings as requested
- Provide support to both International Sales and Global Sales projects
- Liaise with international executives for coordination on global projects and meetings as needed
- Organize meetings and ensure that SVP is well prepared for those meetings, prepare agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers
- Type all correspondence, reports, and contracts as directed by the SVP International and Global Channel Sales
- Make travel arrangements for SVP International and Global Channel Sales (including visas and accommodations)
- Assist the Channel team by professionally directing the flow of information and traffic in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor the email inbox and route and/or respond to correspondence as needed
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and respond accordingly when appropriate
- Assist SVP International and Global Channel Sales in researching and following up on important action items which fall within the SVP’s responsibility and dictate follow up actions as needed
- Be present at important meetings especially in the executive’s absence and accurately record minutes from the meetings
- Run Salesforce reports, perform data research and help analyze data to submit to the executive team
- Help keep all executive data and programs organized
- Perform clerical duties as requested
- Submit all necessary requests (and supporting documentation) for reimbursement of the SVP’s expenses
- College Degree preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- At least 1 year experience in being an executive assistant or organizational management
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent written skills and grammar
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent research skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top