Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Program Office Project Manager will be responsible for defining, developing and managing the programs and projects developed by the Partner Program Office. The individual will collaborate with other departments to improve the resources, tools and support that we provide our partners to help them accelerate their KnowBe4 sales. The ideal candidate will also be a strong writer with a creative mind and be able to write with a sales and marketing twist that captures the attention of our channel sales team.
- Develop project plans and timelines for partner program initiatives
- Write program guidelines and processes to guide partners and ensure they adhere to the program standards
- Track and monitor reports to identify partner program trends, challenges and areas for improvement
- Create sales templates and other resources to drive partner engagement
- Coordinate with all key stakeholders and departments to implement and execute plans and priorities in line with the program office
- Coordinate with the growth team to develop new partner training and update existing training
- Build the Partner Portal roadmap based on the Partner Program Office vision and work with supporting departments to continually execute
- Build presentation decks to support the Partner Program Office
- Participate in program meetings and other key meetings to help come up with solutions and coordinate action items
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business or similar field, or equivalent working experience required
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in project management
- Experience in channel, specifically with a focus on building a network of partners
- Experience in the IT Security or SaaS technology industry a plus
- Proficient in Salesforce customer database
- Proficient in Smartsheets or other project management software
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity: This role requires you to work across functions and departments
- PMP preferred but not require
- Excellent communication skills -- you will interact with sales and cross-functional departments regularly
- Strong writing skills -- you will develop content for the partner program guide, policies, guidelines, sales templates and more
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.