Product Marketing/Customer Marketing Manager
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Product Marketing/Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for creating innovative and creative marketing to drive brand loyalty and customer acquisition and retention efforts. This position will be a customer-focused marketer who will drive customer advocacy through multiple channels, including referrals, testimonials, and references. In addition, the ideal candidate will need to stay informed on the competitive landscape and new product features and help optimize the development of product messaging, collateral, and sales enablement assets.
- Create creative marketing strategies (around positioning and messaging) that attracts and converts prospective customers and leads into new customers
- Build content in the forms of presentations, battle cards, datasheets, video testimonials, and customer success stories for the KnowBe4’s sales team.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management for product launches and ongoing sales enablement support.
- Create, implement and successfully execute marketing campaigns through a variety of channels that drive existing customers to adopt new product features.
- Stimulate, nurture, and curate review activity on peer review sites and communities like G2, TrustRadius, and Gartner Peer Insights.
- Educate our customers about KnowBe4’s products and their benefits through customer newsletters, customer-focused content, social media monitoring, and more.
- Perform competitive research and identify strategic marketing ideas that give KnowBe4 a competitive edge with earning new customers.
- Identify new opportunities to applaud, support, and retain our existing customers.
- Create and implement new projects and creative marketing ideas that will help improve customer acquisition and retention efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field, or equivalent working experience required
- Past experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or a related field
- Experience in the IT Security or SaaS technology industry
- Proficient in Salesforce customer database
- Proficient in HubSpot or similar marketing automation and smart list optimization to build and optimize the right nurturing tracks and marketing touchpoints to the customer
- Previous experience performing research or building competitive analyses
- Past experience with social media platforms and user communities like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Spiceworks to identify and nurture customers, and monitor conversations about the competitive landscape, a plus
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity: This role requires you to work across functions and departments
- Excellent communication skills -- you will interact with customers and cross- functional teammates regularly
- Excellent command of all marketing tactics, not just email
- Strong writer and content creator (including product sheets, ebooks, and other customer-facing resources)
- Ability to identify good product marketing
- Ability to develop various educational techniques to help customers understand our products
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top