- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The Procurement Accountant will be at the front line of reviewing contracts and purchase orders for proper accounting treatment and coding to the correct account and department. The ideal candidate will collaborate with various departments ensuring the accounting team has full understanding of the purpose of vendors and expenses as well as working with the technical accounting team to ensure accuracy.
- Review Contracts to ensure the following:
- Review of all prepaid expenses to identify the proper time period to expense
- Reporting on cash outflow and working with FPA to determine upcoming cash needs
- Summarizing various expenses and reporting to management on spend
- Bifurcate subscriptions into separate identification of useage and help with allocations to the departments using subscriptions
- Bridge between procurement and accounting getting all the coding and research done upfront
- Accounting degree required, CPA or MBA preferred
- A minimum of 2+ years accounting or auditing experience preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel, including pivot tables)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Solid performance record
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team on projects and independently
- Strong math and numeracy skills
- Customer service and etiquette skills
- Discretion involving personal and legal matters
- Accounting Degree/ CPA or MBA preferred
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top