Pricing Specialist (Enterprise)
- Clearwater, FL
The CSM Enterprise Pricing Specialist is responsible for coordinating with Enterprise CSM’s and customers to provide pricing quotes for renewals, add-ons, and upsells and then successfully and efficiently close those opportunities.
- Manage all opportunities within assigned customer portfolio and perform research to understand customer health and account status as it pertains to those opportunities
- Coordinate with Enterprise CSM’s to strategize on renewals, add-ons and upsells for their customers to maximize bookings
- Be proactive when conducting discovery with customers on opportunities and handle any objections to ensure predictability of successfully closing those opportunities
- Negotiate with customers on opportunities to prevent churn and secure optimal terms
- Employ pricing strategies that meet the Company’s standards, policies, and procedures
- Generate pricing quotes for renewals, add-ons, and upsells
- Manage your assigned 30, 60, and 90 day opportunity pipeline, weekly and daily forecasts and meet regularly with Customer Success Regional Director to review
- Thoroughly and accurately complete the 6 month deal sheets in Salesforce for each opportunity
- Meet and exceed bookings targets and quotas
- Maintain impeccable administration of your opportunities in the Company’s CRM
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Previous sales or negotiation experience
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers via phone, email and video conferencing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top