Pre-Sales Tech Support
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 27th record-setting quarter in a row!
Pre-Sales Tech Support is responsible for assisting prospective customers. They may also coordinate with Tech Support for complex technical issues
- Monitor and maintain issue reports and change requests through help-desk systems
- Investigate and document issue reports and communicate findings to development team or clients as required
- Communicate directly with clients or end-users to gather details as needed to fully define issues or new requirements
- Work with sales reps to conduct POC tests
- Assist with trial account setups
- Help support pre-sales
- May require minimal travel
- 2 year degree preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Highly organized and result-oriented
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Can demonstrate technical troubleshooting and analysis ability
- Can demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top