People Operations Project Manager
- Clearwater, FL
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years. We have also had 27 record-setting quarters in a row.
The People Operations Project Manager is responsible for performing a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the SVP of People Operations.
- Provide day-to-day technical and administrative support to SVP of People Operations
- Respond to inquiries regarding the organization’s processes, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Oversee and administer HR related programs or long-term assignments.
- Assists Benefits team with benefits administration, including annual open enrollment, provide assistance to employees with questions or concerns
- Support plan review and audits. Prepare, collect and organize data for annual benefit renewal and 401k and periodic benefit deduction audits.
- Represent People Operations by effectively communicating and establishing rapport with Executive-level leaders within the organization
- Develop and distribute various charts, tables, reports and presentations as requested with speed and accuracy
- Prepare correspondence, forms, reports, etc.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars as required; take meeting minutes (in SVP’s absence)
- Assist SVP People Operations with clerical duties, such as filing, answering phone calls, responding/routing to emails, coordinating agendas and other administrative responsibilities assigned
- College Degree in a HR-related or similar field preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- 2 years of HR experience preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent written skills and grammar
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent research skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top