The Order Management Specialist is responsible for reviewing every invoice for accuracy and quality, and processing every purchase order/quote on a daily basis. This role will communicate with internal/external customers to address all payment-related inquiries and/or console questions.
- Review and validate all order paperwork submitted to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Review contracts to identify invoicing, special subscription invoicing terms, payment and acceptance terms
- Provide customers with access to the KnowBe4 console
- Quality check invoices prepared by other Order Management team members for customer orders to ensure accuracy before billing customers
- Upload Tax Certificates
- Respond to all emails from customers related to access to the console and billing, or route correspondence accordingly
- Tally and handle deposits for checks received in office
- Enter and process all incoming orders accurately and timely.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.