Order Processor/Administrative Assistant/Data Entry
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Order Management Specialist has the responsibility of reviewing and processing every order and invoice on a daily basis. They are a key link in communication with our customers internal/external on any and all questions in regard to their order and invoice. This individual ensures that every order and invoice is processed and delivered on time.
- Reviews each order for accuracy
- Delivers console and send email confirmation to customer
- Invoices Orders only processed by other team member to review accuracy before billing customer
- Upload Tax Certificates
- Answers all emails from customers in regard to console and billing
- Tallies and handles deposits for checks received in office
- Daily reviews to guarantee all orders are processed correctly, payments have been applied correctly and in timely manner, and invoices are correct
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top