Order Management Team Lead
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world's largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 22nd record-setting quarter in a row!
The right candidate for our Order Management Specialist Team Lead will ensure the delivery of high quality service to our customers internally and externally. This is accomplished by enabling day-to-day team operations through supervision, coaching, and training of the team. In addition, the Team Lead serves as a point of escalation to help troubleshoot and resolve customer issues, and works to identify and drive system and workflow improvements to enhance team effectiveness. This job is both challenging and fun because we are growing quickly. The volume of work can be quite high and the pace is very fast, especially at the end of the month.
- Trains team members on processes and policies
- Monitors changes in the business and organizes processes and policies aligned with other department policies
- Maintains weekly reports
- Monitor department statistics and ensure team efforts are focused on current priorities
- Assist in handling ad hoc requests and tasks to help keep production flowing
- Perform additional tasks as directed
- Participate in order processing and invoicing, along with team members, while supporting a high level of quality in personal production and across the team
- Associates preferred but not required
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Capacity to lead and grow with us
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top