Order Management Specialist (Portuguese-Speaking)
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 24th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for reviewing and processing every order and invoice on a daily basis. In addition, he/she will ensure that every order and invoice is processed in an efficient manner and delivered in a timely fashion. Acting as the key link in communication between our customers and KnowBe4, he/she will be charged with answering any and all questions in regard to their order and invoice.
- Review each order for accuracy
- Deliver console and send email confirmation to customer
- Invoice orders only processed by other team member to review accuracy before billing customer
- Upload tax certificates
- Answer all emails from customers in regard to console and billing
- Tallies and handles deposits for checks received in office
- Daily review to guarantee all orders are processed correctly, payments have been applied correctly and in timely manner, and invoices are accurate
- Must be fluent in Portuguese
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top