Office Manager - Rest of Europe (Fluent in Dutch) (Position located in Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Utrecht, Netherlands
Careers Page: https://www.knowbe4.com/careers/locations/utrecht
As Office Manager of the ROE/ME office, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and building the office environment (In The Netherlands, Norway and Dubai) while creating initiatives that help the team drive hyper-growth. You will work with the International Onboarding Specialist, People Operations Manager ROE/ME and Director of People Operations ROE/ME.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, is very well organized, and has the ability to multitask and quickly develop rapport with visitors and the team alike. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter interested in learning and growing in an international role in a small to medium office environment.
- Manage office supply and fruit/snack inventory; order supplies as needed
- Manage the Human Resource/Health and Safety (RI&E) aspects for the ROE office in coordination with SVP operations and HR.
- Manage workplace projects and vendors to ensure smooth operation of the office
- Generate company wide announcements for distribution to all employees regarding contest winners, parking issues, lost and found, etc.
- Perform other administrative duties such as scanning, filing, and photocopying
- Plan, implement, and successfully execute team events, trainings, and other activities as requested in coordination with the SVP Operations and HR
- Assist with coordination of Human Resource activities
- Assist with recruitment activities
- Come up with creative ideas to keep the company culture alive
- Internal communication via Honey, Slack, E-mail and other ways of communication
- Coordinate events, quarterly team building activities, staff birthdays, shipping employee goodies etc.
- Help out the International Onboarding specialist and provide backup when (s)he is on holiday and assist People Operations.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer,etc)
- Executive Administrative Assistant and/or Office Management experience desired
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top