Marketing Operations Analyst
- Clearwater, FL
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Marketing Operations Analyst is responsible for creating scalable processes that utilize the best practices in lead generation and database management to ensure that key metrics are accurate and that the sales and marketing teams have the information they need to drive the business forward. In addition, this position will also conduct complex data analyses for key stakeholders to inform strategic business decisions and to drive organizational improvements.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain reports on key metrics related to marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop actionable insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and improvement
- Evaluate and assist in the implementation of new technologies and add-on applications or features to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and integrity within the marketing database
- Assist with the maintenance of round robin lead assignment structure using LeanData
- Assist with management of Hubspot
- Assist in managing technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent working experience.
- 1+ years of experiences in a sales or marketing analyst position preferred
- SaaS industry experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within marketing operations, or another relevant position supporting a marketing department
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficiency with a CRM, such as Salesforce, Hubspot or equivalent marketing automation system
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Back to top